Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was fantastic this year. I am all smiles on Mother's Day knowing that I am Adlee's Mommy! That girl literally melts my heart!
Jeremy and Adlee got me this beautiful ring for Mother's Day.  I got it last week.  But I woke up to a nice card and 2 chocolate chip muffins (1 for me and 1 for Adlee).  I had scratch off lottery tickets in my card and I won $10!
Friday, when I picked Adlee up from daycare/school...I had this cute little craft.  I was so excited to get something like this.  These little things will be things I can treasure forever!
Sunday we had plans to go to brunch and the zoo.  Brunch was awesome!  It was so nice and I got to have a mimosa as well.

Last weekend we had Generations pictures done with my Mom and my Grandma.  This one is a little sneak peek of one the photographer put on Facebook this weekend.  I love it!  And I love my baby girl so much!  Unfortunately she is a little under the weather.  She got Hand, Foot and Mouth from daycare so she is home today with her Dad and I will be home with her tomorrow.  But I was still able to have a great Mother's Day thanks to Jeremy and Adlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment