Sunday, May 6, 2012

Teenie Ballereenie

Adlee had her final Teenie Ballereenie class this weekend. It was a lot of fun for her and I to be able to do this. They opened the last class up to Dad's and Grandparents and other family members to attend. My Mom came along as Jeremy was in a fishing tourney with his Dad. We went to lunch and to the mall afterwards to do our little Mother's Day celebration together. On Mother's Day I have plans with Jeremy and Adlee and spending the day together! I wanted to also get a picture of the moon last night as Adlee loves the moon!  I could not get a great picture but I did get one.

 
Adlee with her dance teacher Miss Jasmine!


Adlee loved Miss Jasmine the last couple of classes.  She kept going up to her and wanting to hold her hand while Miss Jasmine was showing the dance moves.

My Mom came along to watch Adlee.


Precious girl and me!  Was fun to do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment