Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Bedding has shipped!

I am sooooo excited! I found out that our baby bedding has shipped today. Expected arrival is the 16th. I ordered it online from a lady in New York at www.modpeapod.com. I can't wait to get it!!! And to start getting things put together in the nursery!

We have house guests coming over this weekend. We are excited to have our friends Sean & Tiffany and their little boy Luke over. Luke is 6 months old and they live in Iowa and we have yet to meet Luke! I am sure I will take a few pictures of little Luke when he is over! Luke has a doggie named Gunner that is Dee & Lucie's big burley boyfriend! They love it when Gunner comes to visit. Although Gunner may be a little disappointed as we don't live on the pond anymore...he won't be able to go for a dip at his own leisure! Oh well, they can run around the back yard!

Tiff and I are looking forward to going to a spa tomorrow. She is getting a massage and I am getting a facial. Hopefully the boys don't try to teach Luke any bad habits when we are gone:)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment