Friday, March 26, 2010

Furlough Friday!

Today I had my 3rd of 4 Furlough Days. I scheduled today as a Furlough Day since I knew Jeremy was on spring break. We did not really have any plans and decided last minute to head up to Chicago for the day. We wanted to go check out Ikea and see if we could find some things for the baby's room.
It was a successful trip! We ended up finding lamps for her room and pink lamp shades to go with. I also found a really cute small pink vase to put in her room with some sort of flower. I am going to create my own wall hanging and I found a white framed picture frame. We found a few other things for the house as well.
We enjoyed lunch at Portillo's and stopped by Bass Pro Shops to look around! We stopped by H&M and I found a non-maternity clothing item!
Today we got home and the blinds we ordered for our windows came in! We are very happy with them. Jeremy got most of them hung today! The blind for our back slider is on back order til hopefully only mid April.
I hope to do a pregnancy post this weekend! It has been a while since I did a pregnancy post.
We don't have any plans for the weekend which is nice! I hope to be able to continue on with my house organizing to get it all accomplished before the baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment