Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Girl is growing like a weed!

Today, we got to see our little girl again!!! She was moving all over the place! The picture above was me taking a picture with my cell phone of the sono picture so not the greatest but at least you can see her profile!

She is weighing in at a whopping 1 lb. 9 oz. She is in the 60th percentile which we were told is right where she needs to be. Her heartbeat was 150 bpm...which has remained pretty consistent over the past few appointments.

Mommy is doing great...I am still averaging about a week ahead of schedule. Not that that makes a big difference, it does not change my due date any. But we are hoping I go early....because we are so anxious to meet her. Only early if she is fully developed and ready to come into the world.

I have gained approximately 7 pounds. Which is not too bad, but it has all come in in the last month or so. So, I am thinking it probably has to do with the ability to eat food now, when in the beginning I could hardly eat, and probably little exercise. I have been doing yoga, but I am looking forward to going outside and walking when the weather decides to stay nice out.

Today, they wanted to check the location of the placenta. It has been down really low and if it stays down low (close to my cervix) they may decide to do a c-section on me. It is called placenta previa. Typically the placenta will move and it is still pretty early it could still move where it should be, but that is something that will be monitored throughout my pregnancy. I think it will be checked again at about 34 weeks to determine the location and if a c-section will be needed. Hopefully at that time it has moved to where it should be and we will be good to go!

My next appointment is Friday, April 9th. I get the joy of drinking the nasty orange drink again to check my glucose. But for now, everything looks great, she was moving all around which is great.

Didn't get the greatest ultrasound pics but at least we got to see her and everything looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment