Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby D's Easter Present!

This weekend Baby D's Grandma and Grandpa Darnell came to visit! They are leaving for London this week to visit Aunt Darci, Kyle, Maggie & Hank so they wanted to come give us our Easter. Baby D got her first Easter basket and she isn't even here yet. Boy this little girl is gonna be a lucky little girl all the things she is getting!
I had to take a picture with my phone because my camera battery was dead so the quality is not the greatest!

We had fun in the 24 hours they were at our house. We went to dinner Friday night. We all went to the Outlet Mall on Saturday. Of course Baby D got some things bought for her there as well. Baby D's Grandma Jan is going to make the curtains for her nursery so we were trying to track down enough fabric for Jan to be able to complete the curtains. They are going to be black with white polka dots. After calling about every Hobby Lobby in the State of IL, I think she finally tracked down enough fabric. I can't wait to get them hung up in her room.
I am looking for other little items to make her room super precious! We did find her her first diamond this weekend at Hobby Lobby. It is a pink diamond that we can put on her shelf in her room! Super cute. May as well teach her young to like big diamonds:)
Baby Girl was moving all over the place this weekend! She was an active little girl! It was really cool to see my belly moving!
I began my house organization. I want to clean all closets, cabinets, drawers, etc before she gets here. I started with the upstairs and am going to work my way down! I got the upstairs pretty much done. I am going through items for donation to Goodwill. The good thing is our house is not too bad since we just moved in end of August, I did a lot of donating and throwing away at that time. I did the same thing with my office on Friday. I actually had some spare time so I cleaned and organized in my office at work!
Jeremy is on spring break this week! I am so jealous! He is actually going to work to get a few things done but I wish I was on spring break too! The UofI is on spring break as well so coming to work this morning was alot less busy! I have one of my Furlough Days on Friday. Looking forward to having another day off.
Jeremy did take a picture of me this morning so I will try and upload that this week sometime.
I did receive the baby bedding in the mail last week, however, it was not what I expected. So I called the lady and she was willing to take it back and have me re-order. So I re-ordered and did not change anything this time...(the pink minky fabric was not what I thought I was getting). So the post a while back that showed the picture of the baby bedding is exactly what the bedding will look like.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment