Friday, March 5, 2010

Furlough Friday!

Today is my 2nd of 4 mandatory furlough days. I am taking advantage of all my furlough days and planning fun things each day.
Today, I am getting a prenatal massage up town at the chiropractic clinic owned by our neighbors. After that, I am getting my hair done up town at the salon! Looking forward to a little pampering.
This weekend we do not have many plans. Just a couple of things to do here and there and I think it will be really nice!
I would like to say congrats to a couple we met when we moved here to Gibson City. Kevin & Emily Davis welcomed their twins Thomas & Tucker to the world yesterday. They will be in the same grade as Baby Girl Darnell. Emily is the vet here in town and is Dee & Lucie's vet when they are unable to see Uncle Chris!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment