Saturday, June 19, 2010

Adlee Marie Darnell

Jeremy and I are happy to announce the arrival of our daughter, Adlee Marie Darnell. Adlee was born on Friday, June 18th 2010 at 11:15 p.m. Adlee weighed 6 lbs 14 oz 20 inches long. She is beautiful and I can't take my eyes off of her. She is at the nursery right now for routine assessments and I am missing the sweet little girl!
We plan to go home tomorrow or Monday morning. Most likely Monday morning. I will have more pictures to post later.
In the meantime, I hope to get some zzzz's while she is at the nursery. Hope you enjoy the pics of our sweet Adlee girl!



Proud Daddy and the best Coach ever! Good thing he has coaching experience:)



Yay! We finally get to meet our sweet little girl!!!!




Sorry it is sideways..I love this pic of her though...she is sooo cute!




She seems to be praying in this picture!!! How adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment