Friday, June 18, 2010

A Baby This Weekend!

Jeremy and I are settled into our Labor & delivery room hoping to have Baby Girl Darnell this weekend. I had my Dr. appt this morning and had a few contractions and so they put me on the monitor and they were pretty regular. We went to the mall and walked and came back and they checked me and I was a 3 at the last check. I am feeling good right now and ready for this Baby Girl to arrive.
I have a lot of emotions right now, scared, nervous, excited...very hungry!!! I did eat a Panera bagel this morning but I am hungry again.
Just snacking on some ice chips now.

Will keep everyone up to date on any progress.

Pray for a healthy baby and an easy delivery!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and hoping that all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete