Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome To My "Crib"

Baby D's room is pretty well complete. As complete as it is gonna be right now. I don't know that we can add much to it really. I do have a little chalkboard that goes on the wall under the book shelf but I am not going to put it up just yet. I hope you enjoy the tour of Baby D's precious nursery! Yes, her name does start with an "A". However, we are still not telling, not taking any guesses from anyone and we don't think anyone will be able to guess it anyway.

This is her bedroom door. I ordered this from Uppercase Living. There is a story behind ladybugs in this family so she has several ladybug items.

When you walk in the door you see her dresser, glider, etc. The pink lamps came from Ikea. Baby D's Grandma Jan made the curtains and they really make the room. I could not get a picture of the full window as the glare from outside made the picture too dark. The mirror above her dresser came from Hobby Lobby.


Another view when you walk in the door.

Her crib. I don't plan on keeping the large stuffed animal in the crib for safety purposes, however, it is cute in there for the time being since she is not sleeping in it yet. The "A" above her crib is Uppercase Living as well. I plan to get a canvas with her name painted on it that will look good on this wall. However, the girl that I have found online that does such canvas is really far behind and not taking orders at this time so I will be patient and wait.


Baby D's bedding came from Mod Pea Pod. It is based out of New York but you can order online.





Baby D's Aunt Darci gave us the glider and we just replaced the cushions to match her room and it is as good as new! The white frame pictures you see, I put together myself. The frames came from Ikea and I got fabric from Hobby Lobby and just glued the fabric on the mat and wahlah! You have great cheap art!

Jeremy and I had the Always Kiss Me Goodnight in our bedroom at our old house. We had not hung it up yet in our new house so I decided it matched the Baby's room well so hung it up here. The bow holder I made myself. I bought the frame with the A on it at Hobby Lobby and bought ribbon and glued it on and it holds her hair bows.

The white book shelf came from Pottery Barn Kids. My Mom bought it for us as one of the bazillion shower gifts she bought:)


The angel on the bookshelf is from Jeremy's Mom and she said it has been in all of her grandkids nurseries. So I found the perfect place for it in this nursery!

Again, another white frame picture I made. The sparkly A came from a website I found, I love it. Shee has her CD player/Alarm clock....I thought it would be nice to have a clock in the middle of the night when I am feeding to help time feedings. I think she has more money in her piggy bank than Jeremy and I have in ours... We will put pictures in the frames on the dresser as soon as we have one.




Her closet is pretty ridiculous. She has so much stuff already. The clothes you see here are just 0-3 months. The clothes in the next picture are 3 months on up. She also has clothes in her dresser drawers as well. She likes a variety of clothing options like her Mommy:)






I had to get this picture of Lucie. She was staring at me while I was taking the pics of the nursery. This little girl here is in for a rude awakening when the baby comes. Lucie is our baby now and she won't be once the baby comes.



We received 2 of these pink and white polka dot bins from Baby D's Grandma Jan for again, one of a bazillion shower gifts. One is holding some toys and the other is holding extra books.



Again, I hope you enjoyed the nursery tour. I think it turned out very cute. I am excited to introduce Baby D to her bedroom.






2 comments:

  1. Miss A's nursery is gorgeous! You have good taste! Praying for a safe and speedy delivery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her room is SO ADORABLE!!! You have a great eye for decorating! :-) It's the perfect little girls room! :-)

    ReplyDelete