Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Post

So this post is just a hodgepodge of a little bit of everything.
First, I have not been able to locate the pictures from my Baby Shower here at work, but I did manage to take a picture of the cake with my cell phone, so I do have a picture of it at least. A lady here at work made it and it was awesome!! She did such a great job and she asked me what flavor cake I wanted so I had her make it Strawberry with the Buttercream icing.


This past Friday, Jeremy sent me this beautiful bouquet of flowers to work. The flower arrangement is way bigger than it looks in this picture. His first year as a Principal left him working many hours late at night and being away from home a lot so he sent me flowers thanking me. Although he didn't have to, he did build me a big ol nice house out of the deal:) Can't ask for much more than that! I am proud of him that he made it through his first year as a Middle School Principal. Being in charge of 250 kids that are not yours is a huge responsibility. His school also accomplished many great things in his first year as a Principal. One in which they received the Middle School Horizon Award, an award given to Illinois Middle Schools and another in which their ISAT scores were off the charts!


Here are a few of our maternity pics that I did order that I did not post previously. They are small because I right clicked and saved as from my order form. It was hard choosing as they were all really good!











Yesterday I was having Braxton Hicks contractions really bad. From lunch on I was rather uncomfortable. They did not hurt but I counted and in 1 hour I had had 8. So I called the nurse to see if I should be concerned or not and she had me drink fluids and lay down for an hour. Well, I ended up having to close my office door and lay down on my office floor for an hour as she did not want me to drive all the way home and then have to come back in case I needed to be hooked up to monitors. So they did calm down after laying down and I just took it easy the rest of the night.
We are getting very anxious for this little girl to arrive.
I hope to be able to take pictures of her completed nursery by the weekend and post.






No comments:

Post a Comment