Friday, June 25, 2010

Our Baby is 1 Week Old Already!!!

I can't believe our little Adlee Girl is already a week old!!! This week has flown by! About this time last week I was getting admitted to Labor & Delivery. I will post about Adlee's birth story later. Just wanted to share a few pics today of this precious angel!


Our first outing, Adlee had a Dr. appt on Tuesday.


Adlee loves her Daddy!



Coming home from hospital


Adlee's going home outfit. All socks fall off her feet because her feet are so tiny!


Chillin with Daddy again.


Hanging out in her swing. She did end up having a blow out on this cute little purple outfit:)


She is definitely a Mommy's girl!


She likes her swing and bouncy seat.


My little doll baby!


I love her face in this picture!







1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet my little man! Only 5 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete