Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy work week!

I am currently wiped out from my work week and it is only Wednesday. Today is the end of the federal fiscal year and we are working under heavy deadlines and my head feels it today. I am waiting for Criminal Minds to come on and I will be crashing early! Right now I am enjoying my reclining sofa and relaxing with my hubby and doggies.
I hope to post some pictures in the near future of our fall decor. I was kind of waiting until next week when I go to the Covered Bridge Festival and see if I get any new fall decor. I am looking forward to it.
This weekend we are looking forward to tailgating and going to the football game. I am taking my Mom to brunch on Sunday morning at our favorite brunch spot Jim Gould's. Monday is her birthday and she has never been there. My Grandma and my Aunt are planning on going as well so it should be fun.
For now, have a great week! I am sure I will be posting again near the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment