Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun Weekend!

This weekend was a fun filled busy weekend! Friday night we walked across the 18th green and went to the golf course for dinner before heading to the GCMS vs. Leroy Football game. GCMS ended up winning, but the game was a great game to watch! Pretty exciting! Saturday I woke up very early to head to Champaign and Urbana to do an Alzheimer's walk with some co-workers. We collected money to raise for the walk. It was a 5K. Very fun. It was fun to meet up with Amy & Jenn before and go get some coffee!

Jenn Q, Amy H. Me, Kim W, Mary M, Brea H-M
Our team name was Team OSPRA since we work in the Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Administration.
Then Saturday night we headed to my good friend Mandy's wedding. Mandy works for the UofI Football team and met Ben after she obtained her job in the football office. Mandy and I worked at Beckman Institute together and hit it off really well and ended up going to lunch Mandy's first day at work. After some talking, we found out we were both in the same college program through Greenville College. I am so happy Mandy has found her soul mate and Ben is a super guy! Ben also works for the Division of Intercollegiate Athletics on campus.

One of the table arrangements. Our first wedding reception at the new I-Hotel on Campus!

I loved these big tall arrangements. The same lady that did our wedding flowers did Mandy's!

Ben's Mom made the cake! It was sooooo cool the way she spelled out "Taylor". And the cake was sooooo good. Best I have ever had!


I had to take a picture of the lights at I-Hotel. I love them! I have had meetings there and always love the light fixtures!

Jeremy and I at the wedding reception. This was the dress I got from Francesca's!

The bride and groom! Yay for Mr. and Mrs. Taylor! This is proof that you can plan a beautiful wedding in just a 2 month time frame. No she is not pregnant, she just chose not to drag out her engagement and planned a beautiful wedding within 2 months!

Mandy & Me:)

Tomorrow is Jeremy's b-day! I am going to cook him up a home made New York style cheesecake! He has a school board tomorrow night so I hope to be able to go out to dinner on Tuesday night to celebrate his b-day!
I am attending a baby shower today for my step-cousin and Jeremy is going to watch the Bears vs. Steelers game! He is jealous his parents will be at the game:)

No comments:

Post a Comment