Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love our house!

I really love our new house! The pictures do not do it justice as to how nice it is. I don't ever want to leave and my decorations have all not been set in place but you get the jist of what it looks like! Sorry it has taken so long! We have been busy and just got our internet hooked up a few days ago!
We are looking forward to attending the first home Fighting Illini football game and tailgate this weekend! And enjoying our new home.
We attended one church last weekend and plan to attend another church this weekend. We are trying to find a church that we feel comfortable with attending.

I hope you enjoy the pics of the house! Feel free to offer any ideas you might have as far as adding decor to our house!

























No comments:

Post a Comment