Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some Fun New Things At Our House!

Jeremy and I received some more exciting things at our house this week. We got our sod and fence! Yay! So exciting. We have been taking the dogs out every time they have to go out on leashes and it has been a royal pain! We will be glad when we can let them out the back door and they can run free in their nice fenced back yard.

The front of our yard with grass! Jeremy felt like he was taking care of a new baby last night as he got up a few times in the night to move the sprinklers around so the sod gets good and watered! Jeremy also did some landscaping this past weekend. We have to get some more rock to add to it and then I will take pictures of that and add on here as well. He did a really nice job and his Mom and Dad stopped by and helped out as well.

My mums I love! Love Fall! I am starting to decorate for Fall. Can't wait to go to Covered Bridge this year and find some great decor! Notice my sign in the yard I got at Gordman's....The Witch is In! Notice the ugly goose under my mum stand! That would be Jeremy's! He thinks it is ugly too, he is just keeping it there to try and prove a point about the outside being all his to do whatever....minus the mums:) Oh well, it works out great, I have my mum where I want it and his ugly goose can still be where he had it! It is falling apart anyway so it won't be around too much longer.

From a different angle..

Our huge back yard with sod and fence!

This was the sunset over the golf course one night! Jeremy had to take a pic of it!
So far we really love our new neighborhood and new town! We enjoy all our neighbors. We are out almost every night until dark or after talking to our neighbors. The town has everything we need. I am still adjusting to my drive to work. It is about 45 minutes which is a lot longer than what I am used to but I think once I get used to it I will be fine. Once the house across the street is finished and the couple give birth to their 3rd child, we will have 15 kids on our street! We have free entertainment every night:) I can't wait to make up little Halloween goodie bags for all the neighbor kids!
This weekend we look forward to my friend Mandy's wedding. Yay for Mandy & Ben! And don't forget, the Chicago Bears play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday! Big Game in the Darnell household! Monday is Jeremy's b-day, too bad he has to attend a school board meeting on his b-day. We will have to find some time to Celebrate! If he is nice and doesn't act up during the Steelers game, I just might make him a homemade New York Style Cheesecake! Just so everyone knows...my husband turns 35 this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment