Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy!



September 21st is my wonderful husband's birthday! I want to wish him a very happy birthday! My husband is the best husband ever and he does so much for me. I love him very much! Jeremy has a school board meeting on his birthday so we hope to celebrate by going to dinner one night this week...although this week's schedule is filling up really quickly. I got Jeremy a GCMS windbreaker pullover, a GCMS polo shirt and a couple of frames for his diplomas to hang in his big ol Principal office! He did not have much GCMS apparrel so the gift worked out great! I also spent the evening in the kitchen making him a homemade New York Style Cheesecake! His fav dessert!


The dogs would like to wish their Daddy a happy birthday too! They are both Daddy's girls and love their Daddy a bunch!
Happy Birthday Jeremy! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment