Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll

***Principal Darnell in a suit!!!***

Jeremy had parent night tonight and I got a picture of him in his suit! Of course Lucie thought her Daddy looked rather handsome in his suit she had to give him a big ol hug! How precious!

And Principal Darnell got his "school pictures" today! I had to take a picture of his picture since we don't have a scanner here at home:)

I love Fall! I am looking forward to the Covered Bridge festival in Indiana in a few weeks! My friend Erin and I go with our Moms and it is a good day to shop various vendors and get home decor and just eat a bunch of junk food:) It is just a little day trip and I always take off a Friday to go! Especially since I have a new, much bigger house to shop for!
I love Fall because we attend football games whether it be high school or our loving Fighting Illini. Can't forget about the tailgates! I am looking forward to Halloween this year. We have so many kids on our street now. I already have treat bags, I just have to get the treats to fill them! I have my Mums out, we just have to get our pumpkins.
After being sick for a couple of days, I am feeling much better now! I am relaxing on our new reclining sofa that I love very much! Jeremy has parent night at school tonight so it is just me and my doggies.
I am looking forward to the weekend as we don't have much planned. Tomorrow night we have a banquet to attend but other than that, not many plans. Jeremy is golfing Saturday. Our neighbors who own a chiropractic clinic in town are having an open house at their clinic on Sunday that I hope we will be able to attend.


Since Jeremy had a school board meeting on Monday night which was his birthday, we went to dinner on Tuesday night. Gibson City is well known for Bayern Stube, it is an authentic german restaurant in town. Various famous people including Oprah Winfrey and Tom Hanks(Tom Hanks brother is a professor at the University of IL, so when he comes to visit his brother, they go to Bayern Stube)have been to Bayern Stube. It was really good and we definitely did not feel like we were in Gibson City when we got inside.
Check out the website to see what all they have to offer...
http://www.bayernstube.com/
Looking forward to the weekend! Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment