Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby Bedding!

Tonight, I placed the order for our Baby Girl's bedding! I am so excited and can't wait to get it. Below is a picture of what we got, however, rather than the sage green minky fabric I replaced it with a pink minky fabric to match the pink in the striped fabric. The walls are green in our nursery so I did not want the greens to clash.
Jeremy and I both were drawn to this bedding and I am excited because I think it will match well with the green walls and black furniture. And I believe it will be easy to match accessories with it with the black and white polka dot and the damask print.

Jeremy took me to work yesterday since school got cancelled for him and the roads were still nasty. While I was at work he went to Babyland and picked up the mattress for the crib.
I hope to order a replacement cushion soon for the glider Aunt Darci gave us since I now know what the bedding will look like.
I have found a cute website that I hope to order a name canvas to go over the crib. They are custom made to order so I think I can get something cute and sassy to match the bedding and room theme.
We also found a Chicco stroller that we both agree we like at Babyland as well.
I have a few more ideas for the room so stay tuned as things start coming together!

I have treat day at work tomorrow. I made cookies out of cake mix. I found a recipe online. I also made chocolate covered strawberries.
Looking forward to the weekend. Meeting up with some classmates for breakfast on Saturday to plan our 15 year class reunion. If the weather is not nasty, my Mom and I hope to go to the Outlet Mall shopping! Jeremy and I are still undecided on our Valentine's Day plans. We will figure something out I am sure!

1 comment: