Saturday, February 20, 2010

Whew I am Tired!

Today, Jeremy and I went and registered for baby stuff! It was fun, but boy was it tiring. We got to Target not too long after they opened. We then went to Toys R Us (Babies R Us) and then hit Babyland (a local store in Champaign). I have already done a registry online at Pottery Barn Kids.
I found it all very overwhelming. I am hoping we did not forget anything important or necessary. I think we did pretty good.
After doing all of our registries, we worked up an appetite and went to Chipotle and Cookie Jar! Now that we are home, I sure don't feel like doing much of anything else! I really need to clean our dusty house!
I am looking forward to tomorrow. We are going to Jim Gould's for brunch with a big group of people for my friend Amy's 40th Birthday Celebration! We love Jim Gould's brunch!
I am excited to say that Jeremy's Middle School won the Horizon Award. This is a National Award of Recognition of Excellence in Middle Schools. I talked about this award in a previous post. Well he found out this week that the school won the award and it is a really prestigous award. Way to go Jerm!

No comments:

Post a Comment