Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

It is a winter wonderland in Central Illinois today. All the schools were closed around us, even in Champaign-Urbana, they hardly ever close. I decided to stay home today since my commute is about 45 minutes total. With me being pregnant, I am paranoid driving in the nasty weather. I felt very productive today. I was able to get our taxes done as well as my Mom's taxes. That is a huge relief. I have cleaned up the house a little bit, made brownies, done laundry. The wind is starting to blow more so the blowing and drifting will be an issue tomorrow morning. I am hoping I can make it to work as I don't necessarily like taking snow days.
Jeremy and I hope to order the bedding for our Baby Girl's room within the next week. We have found a set that we like and it will be very cute with the green walls and the black furniture. I am also searching online for other ideas for her nursery. I have a few ideas in mind. It will be so fun to get it all together!
We are also going to be registering soon. I have a baby shower scheduled for Sunday, April 25th. Also, my neighbor would like to host a little something for us, and Jeremy's parents are looking forward to hosting something in Pekin that will hopefully allow a lot of our Pekin friends to get together and we can all see each other.
Such exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment