Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Great Saturday!

Today we had a great day. I started off my morning by meeting 5 high school classmates for breakfast to talk about our 15 year class reunion. We are planning something for late summer/early fall. It was a great breakfast!
My Mom and my Aunt also went to the same restaurant for breakfast and we left there and headed to the outlet mall to do some shopping for Baby Darnell. I got her soooo many things that she is gonna be one stylin little girl. Children's Place had $1.99 and $2.99 sales and I got a whole bag of items for $40. The Carter's outlet also had great sales as well and her Grandma and Great Aunt also got her a few things as well!
While I was gone, Jeremy cleaned up the house for me. When we first moved in, we did not have a water softener yet and our hard water made a lot of water spots on our shower and doors. Well he found some awesome cleaner and got the shower looking like brand new again! Jeremy is at a Whitetails banquet tonight hoping to win something! He went with a few of my family members. While he has been gone I made him a homemade New York Style Cheesecake with homemade strawberry topping for Valentine's Day. I made this for him our first Valentine's Day together and he loved it and really enjoys when I made it for him. It was not nearly as good as the meal he made for me our first V-day! That was the best meal I have ever had! Better than any restaurant. I believe it consisted of a very yummy steak, mushrooms in wine sauce, red potatoes cooked really yummy, and asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and red wine to drink. He of course said my cheesecake was better!
Tomorrow, we are meeting Jeremy's parents for lunch in Bloomington. I am sure there will also be a little bit of cheesecake eating in our future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment