Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Shower #2

Baby Shower #2 was this past Sunday! It was spectacular! My friends Erin & Chaley hosted it at Urbana Civic Center. It was family & close friends and it could not have been a nicer baby shower.

Here I am before the shower! I am proud of my $14 Walmart sundress....it is non-maternity so I hope to wear it this summer after I have her!


Yes I look like I swallowed a basketball:)


Erin and Chaley got the cutest cupcakes from Sweet Designs Bakery in Mahomet. They were soooo yummy!



Erin's Mom was kind enough to make one of my fav's....Chocolate Covered Strawberries!



Erin's good friend Steven is an awesome baker! He made these adorable sugar cookies. Another one of my fav's...Iced Sugar Cookies!


Chaley made the centerpieces and they are sooo cute. This is the bottom of them and they had balloons tied to them. I got to take home all the items in each centerpiece. Needless to say, I have lots of baby wash, lotion, powder, etc. Such a cute centerpiece idea.



I made the bootie favor again.


Here is a picture of the full centerpiece. The theme they went with was chocolate brown and pink! Very cute!



My Mom's boyfriend Steve dropped her off at the shower since they had to bring the stroller combo. They do not leave the house without their precious little girl, my little sister, Chloe. So this is Chloe, she made an appearance at my baby shower. She left not too long after I got there!

This is Carson, my friend Amy's little boy. He was looking so cute in his Polo shirt & jeans and Lacoste shoes. Carson is 2.

The yummy food table. Jeremy's Mom made turkey puffs. They are a cream puff like outside with turkey salad in the inside, they were sooo yummy! The punch is not on the table yet but it was Rainbow Sherbert with 7-up. Erin made a fruit salad, Chaley brought cheese & crackers and my Mom made candies out of baby shower theme molds. Along with the chocolate strawberries and sugar cookies.

Chaley, Me, & Erin! Thanks again girls!

Again...us girls. Chaley is a Mommy to Brianna, Brody and little baby Holden. Erin is a Mommy to Garrett & Tanner!


This is my cousin Jessica. She is pregnant and due 10 days before me with a little girl named Kenley. Her baby shower is in a week and a half!


This is Christasia. She is my cousin Rachelle's daugther. She came with her Grandma, my Mom's sister Tammie! Rachelle was not able to attend.

Look at all those presents! We got soooo many nice things. We got our stroller with baby carrier, our pack n play, lots of clothes, an umbrella stroller and many many many other things...too many to name.

Here is Baby Darnell's Cruiser! We can't wait to go to the mall and cruise around in this! She already has a shirt that says "Shopping with my Mommy makes me Happy".


Jeremy came later to help me load up everything. This is his reaction...like Oh My Goodness, what are we gonna do with all this stuff!
Thanks again family & friends for such a great shower! Our Baby Girl is so lucky to have so many wonderful people in her life!

















No comments:

Post a Comment