Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter from The Darnell's!

Jeremy and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter! We have had a great day with family today!

Here is a belly comparison, I have him beat by a long shot!

Jeremy took this of me before we left for our family gathering today!

The doggies would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter. The Pug would not cooperate much for a picture!

We enjoyed a great lunch at my Step Mom's Sister's house. It was good to see everyone. We had soooo much food. Ham, tenderloin, lots of casseroles, rolls, fruit, desserts!!! I made Easter cupcakes and deviled eggs!

Gotta love good ol Tupperware!

This is pretty much the extent of our Easter decor. My Longaberger baskets with some cheap plastic eggs:) I need to find a little bit more Easter decor for next year. We do have an Easter tablecloth on our table.

Baby Girl got a gift at Richard & Barbara's house! She will be so precious in this little outfit. 5 month old Canaan got her the little hair bows!!! How sweet!

Here is a sneak peak at one of the projects I have done for her nursery. The pattern matches some of the pattern in her bedding. Although I realized I need a few more frames which I purchased this frame at Ikea and I can not order it online. So there may be another quick trip to Ikea in my future.

Today we experienced a first! We had our very first golf ball in our yard from the golf course. We have yet to have anyone hit a ball in our yard until today! The golf course has been really busy today. I was surprised to see so many people out on Easter Sunday.

I had to post this picture of my friend Chaley's kids. She texted this picture this morning and I thought it was so cute. Especially little Holden sitting there like a Big Boy with his Easter Basket. I told her I want her to adopt me for Easter next year cause her kids got sweet Easter Baskets!











No comments:

Post a Comment