Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finally...a Blog Post

Wow! I have been a total slacker in updating our blog. Between the weather being so nice and not being on the computer much to being tired when I get home from work, I have not felt much like blogging.
Exciting news, I am entering my 3rd trimester! Things are going really well. I can feel I am getting tired again easily. Although today, Jeremy and I were pretty much non-stop and I had a lot of energy. Below is a pic Jeremy took of me before work this past week.

I feel rather large! Ha! I mean, not like I am almost 8 months pregnant or anything! Baby Girl is moving around all the time. I will pull my shirt up in the belly area in the evenings and Jeremy can see her move from across the room. I sometimes feel like a foot may pop out of my stomach! Our next appointment is this Friday, April 9th. After this appointment, I will begin going every 2 weeks. I have a feeling the next 2 months are going to fly by. We start several baby classes and have a few baby showers in the near future.
We have been working on getting the Baby's nursery together. I am doing some small projects to make her nursery extra precious and extra special! I am quite proud of myself!
I have been feeling really great! Everyone asks about cravings. It goes in spurts. For a while I had to have a glass of milk with every dinner. I have not been wanting the milk as much, although it still tastes great when I drink it, but rather having a glass of OJ with every breakfast. I can chug a glass of OJ in a matter of seconds:) I love chocolate right now. Although I try not to eat a ton of it every day. Right now I love the Napa Almond Chicken Salad at Panera. I love how one of the Panera's in Champaign has a drive-thru. I can go there on my lunch hour and bring it back to my office and eat it. It is extra great on an Asiago Cheese bagel. A girl at work introduced me to this and said she loved it when she was pregnant! Well Thank You Mrs. Hubbard, I now love it when I am pregnant!
I have loved these little sherbert cups pretty much my whole pregnancy (once I got past the nausea and could actually eat). They are soooo yummy! I like how they are like the little kiddie cups you serve at kids parties because it helps with portion control. Not all stores carry them but our County Market in GC sure does!

We are looking forward to our upcoming showers and seeing family & friends. I have also been an organizing fool lately! I want the whole house organized before the baby comes. Jeremy and I actually took a load of stuff to Goodwill today. We are both trying to get things done here and there before she gets here. I think I have started the nesting faze early as I feel like I could organize the whole house. My mind is going a 100 miles a minute thinking of what all we need to do the next couple of months.
Jeremy was sick last week and was sent to his "Refugee Camp" aka the Guest Bedroom. I did not want to get sick and the poor guy felt horrible. So he has been sleeping in there to avoid getting me sick. Our dogs have been enjoying this as they either get to sprawl out in half of my bed or half of his bed. Hopefully tomorrow he can come back to his normal sleeping spot. Speaking of dogs....we have had an extra one around the house the last couple of weeks. Meet Little Orphan Angus. Angus the Pug has been staying with his Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Kim. Angus belongs to Jeremy's sister who is currently residing in London. Because they just moved to London end of December, Jeremy's parents have been keeping Angus until they can figure out how to get him to London. Well, Jeremy's parents are now visiting London so we are keeping Angus while they are gone.
We have been calling him Little Orphan Angus because he is between homes at the moment. Might be a little confused on his true home. Poor guy! I am sure he is ready for his Grandma and Grandpa to get back as Lucie has pestered him enough during his stay. He has been no trouble, he just sheds a lot, like all pugs do!

We are looking forward to Easter tomorrow with my family. I am making deviled eggs and Easter cupcakes. We plan to Skype Jeremy's family in London tomorrow morning. Hope to get a good picture of me and Jerm tomorrow and plan to post!
Have a great Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment