Friday, April 23, 2010

Looking forward to the weekend!

I am on lunch break right now and thought I would do a quick post. I am leaving work at 2 today for my Dr. appointment. Looking forward to seeing my Dr. today as I have not seen her since Jan since she has been on maternity leave. I have been getting great care in the meantime, but definitely looking forward to seeing her today. Let's pray she doesn't have an emergency C-section or delivery. However, I don't fault her for that as that may be me some day!
We have had meetings this morning so my time has been very limited and this will be the quickest work day ever!
We have our 2nd Prepared Childbirth class tomorrow from 9-12. I have my huge family & friends shower on Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
I am hoping in the near future I will be able to post some nursery pictures. I am waiting on a few items to come in and I have to finish a couple of things for the room and then hope to take pictures. I think it is going to be rather precious. The curtains that Baby Darnell's Grandma Jan made have already made the room super cute!
Jeremy started his Tuesday night golf league this week. He is looking forward to that as well as planning his time off for the Summer. A lot of that will be dependent on when our little girl decides to arrive.
I know time is going to fly by for me as I am already looking at May as being a busy month here at work. I am not planning much of anything the month of June but relaxing. Other than work. I hope to have the Baby's room completely organized and everything purchased that we need in the month of May so June can just be relaxing and waiting for our little girl to arrive. I want to be prepared as much as possible.
I can't believe how much our little girl moves around. And nudges herself in some of the weirdest spots one minute and someplace else the next:) Sometimes she will be moving around and I will tell Jeremy to feel her and he puts his hand on my tummy and she stops. I think she is a little stinker already! She must get that from her Daddy! ha!
Stay tuned on Sunday for pictures from the Baby Shower! I am so excited and so thankful of my friends for putting it on for me and my Mom & Jan for helping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment