Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good Weekend!

This weekend was just beautiful and I don't want it to end! Friday night I went to a purse party at my neighbor's house and Jeremy and I got Monical's Pizza! Saturday I was determined to clean our house! I cleaned the whole house, first and second floors both! It is a chore cleaning this house but I got it all done. Jeremy cleaned both of our vehicles, swept the garage, spray painted some flower pots and a few other things outside. After we were done we went and got groceries. We managed to spend a lot on groceries even though we ate lunch right before! My goodness. We were able to hang outside with some of our neighbors on the nice evening. We ended up having Dairy Queen for dinner! We weren't that hungry and thought ice cream sounded pretty good. Today, we got more things done around the house. Jeremy mowed and trimmed. I made a little Thank You favor for my upcoming shower this weekend. I can't wait to post pictures of it...too cute! I also lined the drawers of the Baby's dressers. I relaxed and read books & magazines, sat outside. Jeremy golfed 18 holes today. Jeremy grilled brats for dinner tonight. I made a yummy pasta salad (Rainbow rotini, brocolli, black olives, grape tomatoes, Kraft cheese chunks, and Sun Dried Tomato Vineagrette dressing) and we had strawberry shortcake (made with angel food cake, strawberries, & cool whip) for dessert. I loved having the windows and doors open this weekend and letting the fresh air come in!
I am not looking forward to work this week as it is going to be busy for me, however, I am looking forward to our first baby class on Tuesday. We have a Breastfeeding class Tuesday, Jeremy has a Dad's only class on Thursday. Saturday we have a Prepared Childbirth class from 9 to noon and Sunday I have my first Baby Shower at my neighbors house across the street. I am trying to not think about the crazy work week and think about the fun baby stuff we have coming up this week.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment