Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby Bump!

Here is a belly picture at 11 weeks. It is hard to tell if I am actually showing or if it is bloating. I think there might be a little something there, but I also found out I have lost some weight when I went to the Dr. so it is really hard to say. I am sure it will be much more noticeable in a couple of weeks. I am a little bit thicker in the belly area anyway..sooo, I will be anxious to see what it looks like when it really starts getting bigger:) The pictures will all be taken in the baby's room. It is hard to see the actual color in the picture but it is a green color. It will match pink or blue!

11 week bump picture

This is a cute little gift we got from our neighbors. I have a few more gifts we have received to take pictures of, but this I had taken a picture of already. It has M&M's in the bottle and Lifesavers around the bottle. Just too cute. A lady here in town makes these.

No comments:

Post a Comment