Friday, December 18, 2009

Crazy Week!

This week has been super busy for us! We are having Jeremy's staff over this evening for their Holiday Party so I have been preparing food, preparing the house and just trying to get some rest in the mean time. Although there hasn't been much rest other than sleep at night this week. It was a busy week for me here at work as well with a lot of proposal deadlines.
We are having appetizers, beer, wine and soda for the staff members tonight. Sunday we are having Christmas with my Dad, my Step-Mom and Step-Sisters, my Step-Mom's parents and her brother. They are all coming to our house as well.
Thankfully, next week, I leave work at 1:30 on Wednesday for a Dr. appointment and do not return again until Jan 4th. I am in need of a much needed break!!! I am jealous of my husband, his last day is today.
I am looking forward to Wednesday as we will get to see Baby Darnell on an ultrasound again. I want to see how the baby is progressing and hear the heartbeat again!!! It makes me feel so good hearing that each time.
I have begun to start feeling better. I am still not 100%, but I have more of an appetite and have not been feeling as nauseous. I have never experienced heartburn before but I think I have been getting it. I don't know though since I don't know what it is like. Our appointment on Wednesday is to also look for any signs of Down Syndrome, etc. So please pray that everything comes out ok at our appointment and Baby Darnell is healthy and moving around!
Last weekend and early this week I was able to make some Christmas Candy. I made white chocolate dipped pretzel rods with holiday sprinkles, pretzel turtles, peppermint bark (in both white chocolate and regular chocolate) as well as Buckeyes (chocolate dipped peanut butter balls).
That is it for now. I am out of the office at noon today to go home and get ready for the party. I am sure I will have more to blog about come Sunday with the beginning of our holiday festivities getting underway this weekend.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment