Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Gifts Part II

Let me start by saying I am sooooo glad it is Friday! I had a crazy day at work. Did not even get to take a lunch break. Needless to say I was exhausted when I got home. I was able to eat some lunch real fast at my desk, but it is always nice to take a break. I got home and Jeremy had ordered us pizza, I put on my fat girl pants and have been lounging on the couch all night with my dogs. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. I hope to get my Christmas shopping done, presents wrapped and Christmas candy made this weekend. Next week begins our crazy, hectic schedules of the holiday hustle & bustle.
My previous post showed a few gifts I had made for Jeremy's staff. I finally finished the secretaries gifts last night and Jeremy delivered all of them today. He said they were a huge hit and they all were just raving over them! Good to know since we do not know the people too well, I had no clue what to get them.
Here is a pic of the start of the secretaries baskets.

Jeremy's two secretaries had the round shaped boxes and they had a red blanket, a mug with hot chocolate and stir sticks, a cute brownie mix in an oven mit, an ornament, some comfy socks, some Bath & Body Works hand soap and Scentsy room spray.
Another lady that works at the school that helps Jeremy a lot on things...her box is the rectangle box and hers had all the same things but rather than the blanket, I put some popcorn and soda's in her box.


And here is the finished product. They all turned out really good. However, that cellophane can kind of be a bear to work with!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment