Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Gifts

***Second post of night, be sure to scroll down to see previous post***
So this being Jeremy's first year as a Principal, we have found out that the old Principal bought a few people at the school some gifts for Christmas. Those people include the janitors, the cooks and the secretaries. Not knowing the people very well, I had a hard time coming up with something to get them that wasn't too much money. We are having the entire staff over on the 18th for a Holiday Party!
So this is what I came up with....please note, this is just for the 4 cooks and the 2 female janitors. The secretaries I have not put their gift together yet so once I do I will take a pic. There is a male janitor that is just getting a camo coat from Jeremy that he picked out the day after Thanksgiving on a Black Friday sale!
For the cooks I decided to put together these cute plates with crackers, a cheeseball mix and a spreader.

This is how it started.

This is how the 4 of them turned out.

And this starts the 2 female janitors. I got a cute Christmas bowl for each and decided to get some Movie Theater Butter popcorn, some sodas and some comfy socks so maybe they can have a movie night at home.



And this is the finished product. I think they will be very happy with these gifts. They were fun to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment