Monday, December 28, 2009

Please Pray For This Little Guy!

This little guy is one of my Best Friends newborn baby boy...Holden! He was born Saturday night to proud parents Chaley and Ryan. Holden was not due until January 19th, however, his Mommy was going to be induced on January 12th if she had not had him by then. Chaley had some blood pressure issues later in her pregnancy that have been kind of scary. She had been put on partial bed rest and just last week complete bed rest. Holden was 7 lbs 1 oz 19 inches long when he was born. He was having some breathing problems and has been in the NICU ever since. Chaley did not get to see her new baby boy until the following day. I can't imagine what she was going through and what they continue to go through. They found a small tear in Holden's lung and hope that it will heal on its own. I ask that you pray for this little guy and his family. I am dying to go see him and his Mommy but neither can have any visitors. Holden has an older sister Brianna and an older brother Brody. Brody is my Godson!

I spoke to Chaley tonight via text and she said that they had him on antibiotics for a slight infection and that they have taken him off of that because they believe the infection is gone. So that is great news! Chaley is still in the hospital as well due to her blood pressure, they are hoping it goes down soon.
I hope Mom and Baby Holden get to go home soon safely and that I can plant a big ol kiss on those chubby cheeks!
Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment