Thursday, January 21, 2010

17 Weeks

This week I am 17 weeks pregnant! I have been feeling great. I have a lot more energy and a lot more of an appetite. As you can see from the picture below, Baby D is growing, and growing, and growing! My tummy has really pooched out in the last week to two weeks. I am anxious to go on Monday and see how much weight I have gained. I will have a weight check and get blood drawn for a test to check for birth defects. My next official appointment is on Friday, February 5th. That is when we will find out the gender of Baby D. We have a Gender Reveal Party planned for Saturday, February 6th for our family. After that, we will be announcing to other family unable to attend and friends. Let's hope Baby D cooperates!
I have not had any weird cravings. I am still drinking a ton of milk. I have a big tall glass almost every night with dinner. It tastes so good.
My Mom and I went shopping this past weekend for maternity clothes. We found a lot of great bargains.
I have yet to feel the baby move yet, that I know of, I don't really know what I am feeling for other than what people have told me it feels like. When I went to the Dr. last she told me it could be around 20 weeks before I feel anything. Still very anxious to feel "it" move.
Lucie will still lay her head on my belly in the night. She has never done this until I got pregnant. I wonder what she hears or senses.
Jeremy and I are both more and more excited every day about Baby D. We can't wait!
Today we learned of a few great things. We found a Daycare provider for Baby D. Yay! Such a relief. We will be meeting with her more in depth in the next few weeks. We also found out our baby furniture came in today. We will have to make arrangements to go pick it up with a trailer. I am anxious to get it!
This picture was taken when I got home from work this week. I feel like my bump is a little more rounder in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment