Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random Stuff!

This is a random post a few items I wanted to be sure to add to the blog!

First off, last weekend, Jeremy and I went and visted Baby Holden! He is so precious! I love him so much! When I first saw him he looked so tiny to me, only because I have not seen a baby that small in a while. He really isn't "that" small. He was 7 lbs when he was born which is a good size for a baby. I can't wait to go visit him again. We took his Mom & Dad and big Sister lunch from Hickory River and enjoyed visiting with them. His Big Brother was not home at the time, but we hope to see him too next time we visit.





This is just a picture I took today of my pitiful Lu Lu sleeping with her Daddy on the couch. She loves to lay between his legs and she curls up in a little ball. Except when she lays in bed with us, she stretches out like a limousine and is like an electric blanket laying between us:)

This is an Uppercase Living project I did in our master bath. It is on the wall above our big bathtub.

I chose the colors based on our decorative towels we have in the bathroom.






No comments:

Post a Comment