Saturday, January 23, 2010

Picking up Baby Furniture Today!

I am so excited that we are going to go pick up our Baby furniture today. It has arrived already and my Mom & Steve are meeting us at Babyland with my Uncle's horse trailer to pick it up. The trailer is enclosed and it has been awfully rainy and just wet and nasty here so we thought that would be the best thing to do. I am anxious to get it and put it in the Baby's room.
We still have to research mattresses and pick a good mattress as we have not purchased that yet but we hope to do that soon. Once we find out what we are having on the 5th, we will then decide on bedding and get that ordered since it will take some time to come in since I want to get custom made bedding.

So stay tuned for pictures of the Baby furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment