Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Names!

Yaaayyyy! Jeremy and I picked out our baby names tonight. We have 1 girl name and 1 boy name. Soooo exciting! I am just glad we agreed on some cute names.
We have decided that we will find out the sex of the baby and tell people but we will not be telling the name. We want that part to be a surprise until we have the baby. It will be hard to keep the secret but I think we can do it.

I have also been calling around to daycares. That is going to be sooo hard. I am not looking forward to putting our baby in daycare, but I think it will be a good thing. So far Gibson City is very hard to find childcare. There are a ton of kids here and a lot of the daycares are full. Very frustrating.

We don't really have many plans this weekend. I hope to go visit my friend and Baby Holden.

It is really cold and the temperatures are dropping so we have been hanging out inside....trying not to go out too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment