Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!

Today is a snow day for us! Well sort of. I actually brought some work home and was very productive this morning. I guess watching Rachael Ray and Price is Right makes me more productive!
All the schools around us are cancelled and it looks like the wind is supposed to pick up so blowing and drifting will be an issue for this evening and tomorrow. So I may be having a snow day tomorrow as well, although I won't be working as I only brought enough work home with me for today.
The snow is very pretty! The dogs have enjoyed going outside sticking their faces in the snow!

On a different note, I have had several people contact me and ask if I am on a commercial. Well, come to find out I am on a commercial! A few girlfriends and I visited a new Tapas restaurant in Urbana in October. There was a guy taping while we were there but we were under the impression it was just going to be our hands, etc...(not our faces). Well come to find out, I am on a V. Picasso commercial in the Champaign/Urbana televised area. He offered us all a pitcher of sangria if we approved of him taping us. I did not get to benefit from the Sangria as I found out I was pregnant just a few days before and was not telling anyone so I did not partake in any Sangria drinking. Once the baby comes, I will look forward to having both Sangria and Sushi!
So although I have not seen the actual commercial yet, a friend of Jeremy's recorded it and sent it to Jeremy's phone and I saw it on there. So I guess that is my most recent claim to fame!

My next Dr. Appt is Monday! I can't wait!

Hope everyone has a great day! It is nice sitting with the fireplace on, working in my pj's and watching daytime tv. I could get used to this!!! Come on June! Ready to have our baby and be on maternity leave for 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment