Sunday, January 31, 2010

Less Than a Week!

We have had a great weekend! Very quick weekend but a good one. Friday night Jeremy had an Awards ceremony at his school so he brought home Monical's Pizza for dinner! Always a good Friday or Sunday night dinner to have Monical's Pizza. Saturday he had a game at school so I cleaned the house and ran a few errands. Later in the evening we went to Champaign so I could get a baby shower gift and we went to dinner at Lonestar! Not a place we go to very often but it was good. Today we have relaxed, Jeremy took the dogs for a run on the golf course, they wet about 9 holes, and I had a baby shower to attend for the town vet, Emily. She is pregnant with twin boys, Thomas & Tucker!
Her shower was soooo nice. I could not believe the flower arrangements and center pieces and the cute cake! They also served iced sugar cookies that were monkeys...too cute, and some fabulous truffles. Baby Darnell was on a sugar high after eating all that. The punch was very good too, it was a yellow color and I believe it may have just been lemonade and ginger ale or sprite but I am not sure...I thought that is what I saw the hostess mixing up. I should have taken pictures at the shower but I didn't even get my camera out. There were sooo many gifts. Obviously, when you are pregnant with twins, you need two of everything.
While I was gone, Jeremy went and got a few groceries and made up some yummy kabobs! He grilled them for us tonight. Although I was not very hungry after eating all the goodies at the shower. So we are having them again tomorrow, only cutting everything up and having them with Gorditas. They were made of chicken, mushrooms, red peppers, zucchini and squash. We will add some beans and cheese tomorrow night!
Now we are relaxing and flipping between the Pro Bowl and the Grammy's.
We are very excited this week! As I have said in many posts, we are looking forward to Friday. One, I am off on Friday for a Furlough Day. Not excited about Furloughing but I guess it is a day out of the office. But mostly, we will find out the gender of our Baby! We have a party planned for a few family members on Saturday at noon to reveal the sex of the baby! I haven't had many pictures of Jeremy on here but I hope we can get some good cute pics together on Friday and Saturday! Stay tuned!
Here are a few pics of my prego belly! I am 19 weeks!

This was yesterday before we left to run errands!


This was today before I left for the Baby shower!

Stay tuned this coming weekend for exciting news from The Darnell's!

2 comments:

  1. Kim, you look absolutely AMAZING!!!! I Can't wait for you to find out if Baby D is a boy or a girl!!! I am SO anxious! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your cute little belly! I LOVE IT!!! Congratulations on the girl!!!

    ReplyDelete