Sunday, January 3, 2010

Random Post

***Second post within about 10 minutes, see post below also***

Jeremy and I's Holiday Break is coming to an end. It has been a good relaxing break. I pretty much slept in every day so tomorrow morning is going to be rough. And since it is soooooo cold here, we have been hanging out at home most of the day yesterday and today, other than going to Champaign yesterday to Babyland to order our baby furniture (see post below of our furniture). For some reason, I fell asleep on the couch last night watching TV before 7:00, Jeremy woke me up to go to bed and I slept until 7 something this morning, laying in bed until about 8:30. Today, I organized my closet to see what clothes I could wear while being pregnant and moved some of the other stuff to the back and organized all the maternity type clothes I currently have. I had a good friend at work and Jeremy's sister give me some really nice maternity items that will definitely help out. I also received a couple of gift cards for Christmas for Motherhood Maternity so I am looking forward to going shopping. I have not had to wear any maternity clothes yet but I am sure I will have to soon enough. I did try on a couple of pairs of maternity pants and wow are they comfy!!!!! Not so attractive but very comfy! I did order some Bella Bands online today as well.
Of course Dee & Lucie love it when their parents are home. They were able to do a lot of pheasant hunting with their Daddy over break. Here is a pic of my girls with their birdies. They each got one bird. The past couple of days it has been too cold for them to go out hunting.

They are quite the princesses!

And since our dogs live like Royalty, you will see them here cuddled up to each other on the couch napping while their Daddy watches football and their Mommy plays on the computer. These two girls do not know what they are in for when Baby Darnell arrives. They will still be treated like Queens, however, they will not be getting the most attention any more.


When Jan and John came over Friday, Jan and I went and did a little shopping and I got this picture for above our fireplace. I love it!! It is red poppies and it looks soooo good up there. I am adding a few hints of red in our living room to add some color. I still need to get a few red throw pillows and also some candles to go on my candle holders I got at Hobby Lobby before Christmas. I am sure I will add a few more things to the fireplace, I just don't know what yet because I don't want it to look too cluttered.









No comments:

Post a Comment