Monday, January 4, 2010

Almost 15 Weeks!

I am almost 15 weeks. My little Lilypie at the top of the blog is a day behind. Not sure why...
Today, when I went back to work after being off for two weeks, people really noticed a "little bump". It may be from being on winter break and eating too much but I can notice a little bulge beginning. My stomach was itchy the other night and I had to rub lotion on it, I think it is because it is stretching!

15 week bump picture.

***Some highlights***
-I am feeling a lot better than I was. I have not felt nearly as nauseous. I am still a little gaggy at times, especially when I brush my teeth and in the mornings but I feel a lot better than I did.
-Some smells still bother me, however, I have pretty much been able to eat most everything.
-I chug a huge glass of milk every night with dinner...I have always liked milk but not drank THAT much of it, but for some reason I want milk every night!
-I don't really have any certain cravings, just eat what sounds good at the time.
-I have not had to wear any maternity clothes yet. I did order a few Bella Bands this weekend to hopefully wear my regular pants for a while longer.
-My next appointment is Jan 11th. It is just a regular appointment and I hope to find out then when our scheduled sono will be to find out the gender of the baby! I am wanting to think of a good gender reveal to do with our family/friends.
-To my knowledge, I have not felt any movement yet. However, I don't really know what I am looking for as I have heard different things, so there could have been some and I just don't know it.
-I have been sleeping with a body pillow or a pillow between my legs for comfort. I am not too uncomfortable, just had a couple of nights where I was uncomfortable and the pillows seemed to help.
-Jeremy has been great to me about cooking dinner, doing things around the house and helping me out when I am tired. He was great about all those things before I got pregnant but I am more appreciative I think now that I am pregnant.
-We are convinced that Lucie knows here is a baby in my tummy. She is typically a crazy little girl but has been real calm around me and will lay her head on my tummy in the middle of the night when she sneaks up in bed with us. She also snuggles up with me every night on the couch.
-We ordered furniture this weekend...see post below.
- I have started to look online for bedding for both genders.
-We have discussed names but have not come to any agreements on anything yet. We are still undecided if we will reveal the name before the baby is born or keep that a secret between the two of us.

Below are a few gifts we received.
A teacher at Jeremy's school gave us this frame for our sonogram picture. Very cute!


One of my best friends, Erin, gave us this Willow Tree Angel figurine as a congratulations on being pregnant.



No comments:

Post a Comment