Sunday, January 10, 2010

Skype!

Today, Jeremy and I signed up for Skype. We have never had a reason to Skype before so have never created a Skype account. We first tried it out with his parents in Pekin and then we tried calling Darci, Kyle, Maggie & Hank in London...we Skyped with them today! It was sooooo cool! I could seriously Skype everyone all the time.
Except I was still in my pajamas today, next time I will try to make myself look more presentable! It was good to see them and talk to them.
Jeremy's laptop has a webcam on it so it worked out well for us.

I am looking forward to my Dr. appt tomorrow. I am anxious to see if the baby is doing good and anxious to see when our next sono is to find out the gender!

I am trying to think of what we want to do for a Gender Reveal! I really want to do something fun and creative since this is our first child and we waited patiently to become pregnant. I thought about getting a group together at Alexander's Steakhouse in Champaign or quite possibly having a little gathering at our house. I have a few cute ideas in my head and thought this would be really fun! Jeremy and I will have to talk about it and decide what we may want to do.
Back to work tomorrow. Luckily, next weekend will be a 3 day weekend! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment