Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank You Students for Still Being on Break!

Today is one of those days when I had an immediate craving! I was sitting at my desk this morning, thinking, I really need Chipotle today! Burrito Bol sounds super! But I dread driving down to Campus, parking at a meter, and dealing with the long line at Chipotle. Although the students are still on break and won't be back until next week, Chipotle is always ridiculously busy! It is a very popular place on Campus.
Well someone was really looking over this pregnant lady! I drove to Campus and got Rockstar parking at a 30 minute meter right by Chipotle, walked into Chipotle and no long line!!! Thank You God! I just chowed down on my Burrito Bol and this Mama and Baby D are both Happy Campers right now! I was back to my desk by 12:23!
That is all folks! My excitement for this Wednesday! Doesn't take much huh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment