Monday, January 11, 2010

Dr. Appt Today!

I had my Dr. Appt today and everything looked great. Baby D's heartbeat was 149. I have only gained 2 lbs thus far. I was thinking I was going to gain more since I got my appetite back and have been eating more but since I lost in my first trimester, she said it may take me a little bit to get caught back up. And the 2 lbs is from the last time I got weighed which was less than what I normally weigh so technically I have not gained any weight yet. I was a little worried about not gaining at this point and my Dr. said not to worry. If I get to a point in my pregnancy where I am not gaining enough or gaining too much, that is when we will re-evaluate the situation.
We are excited to find out Baby D's gender on Friday, February 5th! I am soooo excited. I am taking the whole day off of work. Not because I want to for fun, but because the State of Illinois is in such financial distress and I work for a State Institution, I get to take Furlough Days! Fun fun! So I guess I better not go shopping that day since I won't be making any money, however, once I find out Baby D's gender, I will be going to buy the first gender specific outfit! But what better day to take off than that day. I will have the whole day to do whatever and enjoy the day.
We are looking forward to sharing the news with our family & friends.

1 comment: